We have available several light microscopes which supports advanced light-microscopy techniques (immersion microscopy, contrasts, etc.) and enables various imaging and visualisation of the observed elements.
Olympus XY – light microscope with camera XY, measuring software XY and camera lucida with adjustable projection scale
Carl Zeiss Jena – light microscope with camera XY, measuring software XY and connected dataprojector for real-time projection of the observed elements
Carl Zeiss Jena – – light microscope with camera XY, measuring software XY
Room equipped with incubators, fridges (+4°C) and Lamina Box XY grade for aseptic cultivations of the broad scale of the organisms.
Our laboratory consist of three fully air-conditioned labs with high hygiene standards enabling aseptic work with nucleic acids
- Room for samples handling and preparations, equipped with UV Box, Tissue Lyser and freezers (-20°C) for sample storage
Extraction and Chem lab
- Laboratory for nucleic acids extractions and solutions preparations. Equipped with fume hood, chemical cabinet with active ventilation system, pH meter, laboratory scales, autoclave, lyophilizer, centrifuge Ohaus with temperature control, thermoblock and deep-freezer (-80°C)
PCR amplification and visualisation lab
- Chain of three rooms designed for PCR amplification and product analysis/handling.
- Pre-PCR room equipped with UV box, PCR Thermal Cycler Biometra (Analytics Jena) and freezer (-20°C) for sample storage
- Post-PCR room for product handling and quality check, equipped with Spectrophotometer Shimadzu
- Electrophoresis room with electrophoresis XY and transiluminator